What you need:
1. Aquarium glass case
2. Paper and pencil
3. Camel water based glass colours
4. Camel water based glass liner (Free with set)
5. A piece of Cloth
6. Sticky tape
1. On a piece of paper, draw out a design of what you want to decorate your aquarium with. You could draw scenery of underwater life with weed plants and bubbles or anything else of your choice.
2. Place the drawing inside the glass case such that the design can be seen on the spot that you want it to appear. Now secure the paper with sticky tape to keep it in place.
3. Now it’s time to draw on glass! Take the Camlin glass liner and squeeze out a line on the cloth to remove air bubbles if any.
4. Now, draw the outline of your drawing on the outer side of glass exactly on the line in the paper. Remember to complete your drawing with the liner on all edges without any gaps!
5. Leave the drawing to dry for about 1 hour – 1.5 hours.
6. It’s time to colour your drawing! Pick a colour you want of the Camlin glass colour. Hold the cloth at the mouth of the nozzle and upturn the bottle. Hold for some time. You can see the air bubbles breaking.
7. Now squeeze the bottle and colour the drawing with the different colour you want.
8. Leave to dry without keeping it in a slant position for 24 hours.
Tada! Your DIY glass painted fishy aquarium is ready for your fish to have all the fun they want!