Gifting someone roses has been long since associated with expressing affection. Handmade items make for a great present because, like they say, it is the efforts that count!
This Mother’s Day, surprise your mom with a beautiful set of roses made by you; something she can treasure all her life!
What you will need:
Colourful Paper towels (in your mom’s favourite colours)
1. Cut the paper towels in two halves.
2. Take one of the pieces and fold it lengthwise.
3. Fold the joint edge to the centre.
4. Apply glue at the tip of the ice-cream stick.
5. Now, wrap the paper towel around the stick and make sure you secure its end with glue.
6. Fold the second half of the paper towel and in a similar manner and secure it with glue, around the stick.
7. Fold the edges of the rose, thus formed, outward to give it a more natural look.
8. Using a string, tie the base of the rose, as shown in the image below.
To make more roses, simply repeat the above-mentioned steps. Gift this masterpiece to your mother with a sweet note!
Did you like our Mother’s day gift idea? Let us know in the comment section below!