Father’s Day is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate than making a fun, hand-made silhouette art for your very first superhero!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Thick paper, water colour paper or card paper
Painter’s tape (or insulation tape)
Kokuyo Camlin Students’ Water Colour Cakes
How to go about it:
1. Outline the silhouette of a bicycle (or any other of your dad’s favourite activities) on a piece of thick paper
2. Cut out and stick painter’s tape in the shape of the bicycle
3. Now go all out and paint the paper in colours you love. Make sure you don’t leave any white space.
4. Once the paint is dry, gently peel off the painter’s tape to reveal the bicycle silhouette.
5. Using a separate paper, write a message for your father wishing him a Happy Father’s Day.
Protip 1: If you have a sibling, simply cut the paper in half and share it with them so they can colour it, too.
Pro tip 2: You can either frame it or fold it into half and turn this silhouette art into a greeting itself!
Happy Father’s Day to all you lovely fathers, out there!