‘Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la, la la la la! Yup, it’s the best time of the year – Christmas!!! Get ready for the Christmas season with our clever tricks to simplify the holidays.
1. Label Christmas Gifts – Add a little extra festive cheer to your gifts by using family snapshots in the place of name tags. Simply print digital photos, cut into decorative shapes, and attach to your gifts.
2. Wrapping paper – Use a normal white paper or brown paper and use your imagination to make your own designs. You can either draw or paint on it using water colours, crayons. Or you can stick stickers and make a design on that.
3. Snowflake Tree Tropper – Top your tree with the prettiest of snowflakes with our Christmas tree craft. A bunch of Popsicle sticks spray-painted white and glued together make an easy, no-stress Christmas tree topper. Attach to your tree using a transparent wire.
4. Santa Strawberries – For a no-cook snack, make Santa strawberries. All you need are some strawberries and cream.
5. Christmas cards – Make your own Christmas cards for your family and friends and add that personal touch to it.
Hope these ideas will help to make your life a little easier just before the Christmas madness begins!
Ho!Ho!Ho! Have a merry Christmas and a really happy 2015!!!!