Teaching creates all other professions. ~ Author Unknown.
Hence, here’s wishing a very Happy Teacher’s Day to lovely teachers all around the world! We wouldn’t be where we are without them. Let’s look at a few ways to say thank you to them in a very special and personal way.
1) Dress up a pair of scissors from Camlin Office Stationary range in a cute tag and bag and you would have given them a very useful gift, indeed.
2) Turn an ordinary mug into an arty one, with Camel Sparkle Colours and write a THANK YOU note on the mug. A treasure forever!
03) Greenery around the class will always be appreciated. Along with some greens, add your notes with Camlin Marker Pens on the cards. Stick them in the pot and make it an evergreen plant!
04) Make an organizer with all the supplies that your teacher needs for his/her daily activities. You can check out the full range at www.kokuyocamlin.com.
05) And last but not the least, make a simple handmade card with Camlin Sketch Pens and express your love and gratitude for them.